You can view my e-resume at http://cacollamer.angelfire.com/christieco/resume.htm
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Christie, Please don't work ahead unless there is a good reason that I know about to do so. I am assigning you one blog per week for a reason and I would like for students to spend a little time each week reflecting on their experience, career etc...
Your resume for the most part was good, but still needs some revisions. I would list only your graduation date not the dates attended. Also unless you received a degree - like a associates degree or a certificate I would not list other schools attended. Take off HS- you are almost a college graduate. You could list your internship under the same header as your work experience - the differentiation isn't really needed.
Dear Christie, My name is Hannah Verdin. I think your internship sounds interesting. Do speech pathologists only work with "special needs" children, or...? Your concentration areas seem like they will give you flexible future career options. It sounds like your really like working with kids/people- maybe you could be a counselor of some kind? Good luck with whatever option you choose!
2 comments:
Christie,
Please don't work ahead unless there is a good reason that I know about to do so. I am assigning you one blog per week for a reason and I would like for students to spend a little time each week reflecting on their experience, career etc...
Your resume for the most part was good, but still needs some revisions. I would list only your graduation date not the dates attended. Also unless you received a degree - like a associates degree or a certificate I would not list other schools attended. Take off HS- you are almost a college graduate. You could list your internship under the same header as your work experience - the differentiation isn't really needed.
Good luck with your future endeavors!
Dr. Jessica
Dear Christie,
My name is Hannah Verdin. I think your internship sounds interesting. Do speech pathologists only work with "special needs" children, or...? Your concentration areas seem like they will give you flexible future career options. It sounds like your really like working with kids/people- maybe you could be a counselor of some kind?
Good luck with whatever option you choose!
Post a Comment